There are some Myanmar Citzens holding Myanmar ordinary Passport India who married to some Inidan Nationals.
Under the rules and regulations of India, they are accepted as India Citizen after some time of living in India. Then, they come needed to renounce their Myanmar Citizenship as requested by the Ministry of Home Affairs of India Government.
For those who want to renounce Myanmar Citizenship, the below-mentioned procedures :-
(1) Bring Official Accepted Letter of the Ministry of Home Affairs of Inida as India Citizenship.
(2) Bring your personal requested letter to the Myanmar Embassy as well to renounce as Myanmar Citizen.
(3) Bring your already-holding Myanmar ordinary passport along with you when you come to Myanmar Embassy.
(4) you are supposed to sign the officially-renouncing paper at Myanmar Embassy before Head of Mission or Deputy Head of Mission.
(5) Next, Myanmar Embassy will issue a certifed letter in which it is mentioned that you have already renounced your Myanmar Citizenship and are no longer Myanmar Citizen.
(6) After that, your old Myanmar Passport will be cancelled and sent it back to Myanmar Passsport Issuing Board through diplomatic pouch as fast as possible.